Field and general rules
• A match lasts 2 x 25 minutes
• The match is played on artificial grass
• A team has 5 field players and a goalkeeper
• You can change players unlimited, but only on the center line
• Some physical contact is allowed (such as a fair shoulder duel), but slidings and tackles are prohibited!
• The keeper is part of the game; so there is no time limit if the goalkeeper has the ball at his foot
• The goalkeeper may play the ball with his hands over the entire width of the field up to the first pawn.
• A penalty is only given in case of denial of a (almost certain) goal situation and 9 steps from the goal is taken. This is determined by the referee.
• With a free kick, directly or indirectly, the opponents remain 5 steps away from where the ball is taken. This is determined by the referee
• The goalkeeper does not take a goal kick, but puts the ball into play by hand
• A ball passing over the sideline is kicked in, not thrown in
• A ball against the post of the big fixed goal on the sideline is out!
• A no-show is automatically a 5-0 loss and possible disqualification
• With an equal number of points, the goal difference is decisive, then goals scored and after that the mutual result
SHOW RESPECT FOR THE REFEREE AND EACH OTHER!